Attention2

Sunday 31 August 2014

Fun Ladies Quilt

What a great weekend it has been.  Beautiful weather with spring not too far into the future.  Makes me want to get out into the garden and clean up the winter deluge.  But fitting it in with my crafting will be difficult, as we all know LOL.

This past week has been filled with completing a well overdue quilt that I had pieced together years ago.  You know how it is, you buy fabric that catches your eye but doesn't go with any room of your house.  Ahuh, I can see you nodding.  
 
Well by chance a daughter of mine emailed a photo of her newly set up lounge in just the right colours, and as it is a lap size quilt, yep you guessed. It was a mad sewing frenzy to back and quilt it in time for her birthday.  Phew, done and mailed to Aussie in record time.  Thankfully she loved.  Now back to the other UFO's lurking in my cupboard.....
 
That Woman