Attention2

Monday 3 November 2014

Crochet Bobble Hat

Just had to share this with you all.  I recently completed this project.  I had seen this pattern on Ravelry.com and instantly took a liking to it.  Just had to try out the pattern.  And seeing's as I had enough leftover yarn from something else to use I went ahead.  And I thought it looked stunning even if I say so myself.

I found the pattern by Viktoria Gogolak to be well written and easy to follow.  You do need to know how to do a 'Puff stitch', though clearly explained in the notes.  Otherwise using stitches of single crochet, double crochet, slip stitch and chain stitch was all that was needed. 










I found making the 'Pom Poms' the most tiresome thing to complete at the end.













Think I will invest in a 'Pom Pom' making tool.  I did mine the way I used to make them back at school.  Two cardboard circles.  Fiddly.

So my friends, to find this pattern go to www.ravelry.com and search for 'Ella Hat Crochet Pattern'. It is a pay for pattern.  But well worth it!


Ok, til the next time byeee!


If you found this post interesting please 'Share' with your friends and fellow crafters.


 Imagez 

from photo to pendant engraving

for personalised photo engraved dog-tags/pendants
get your orders in early for Christmas!





No comments: