Attention2

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Mini Scrapbook Photo Album

I am currently working on mini scrapbook photo albums which I love. So creative from start to finish. This particular album is called 'A Step in Time'. And it was created with the male in mind. I chose the paper pad named 'Vintage Grunge' by Craft Concepts. 

The pad consists of 48 double sided 12" pages. It is jam-packed full of grunge type designs. Ideal for our male species. And if you are stuck for a present then why not create a similar such album.

Each page will hold between 6 - 10 photos, that includes both sides.  So with 6 pages this album can capture a lot memories.

The design that I took inspiration from was the Kathy Orta's build a page album.  Go to her video  Kathy Orta if you want to follow her design.  She created hers from envelopes and cards, but I made mine from A4 cardstock.  Very easy to adapt.


I have created a video on YouTube for you followers with more in-depth photos of the finished project.  I am super pleased with it and can't wait to move onto the next one.

Mini Scrapbook Photo Album





No comments: